Thursday, July 3, 2014

My 7 favorite beauty products.

 
Every girl (and guy) has to have their favorite beauty product. Even if its a makeup, hair, nail or hygiene product it works below are 7 of my favorite products.
 
 
 
Almay one coat thickening mascara:

                        This mascara has to be one of my favorites because I have been using it for almost a year now It is in the color brown so it isn't a dramatic look and I can use it for an everyday natural use. Also so its waterproof so its the perfect mascara to wear to TFIOS (i did!!!)


 
 
 
 


Clinique's dramatically different moisturizing lotion:

                            This is the moisturizer I use ever night and it has worked wonders on my skin. It doesn't make your face oily and gives lots of moisturizing that you need. This is a small size since I got it for free from my grandma (she works at Macy's) and I think you can get it in a bigger size but don't quote me on that.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Not your mother's Dry Shampoo:
 
 
                     I straighten my hair (cause it is a frizzy disaster) so I use this almost every week to keep my hair looking like I washed my hair so I don't have to straighten my hair everyday (ewww.... damaged hair alert). It comes out in a powder that you will have to brush out ( I recommend a comb to get all the way to the scalp) but after that it leaves my hair with lots of volume.
 


 
Moroccan Argon Oil:
 
                     I do not know the brand name of this but I am in love with it. I have seen the shampoos and conditioners of this brand but I cannot find the Oil ( if you know where to get this please comment where below). But after i take a shower i towel dry my hair and mix this in my hair and let my hair air dry and it comes out really soft.
 

 
Vaseline intensive care essential healing:
 
 
               This is a product where you can get at almost any drugstore but is a good bye. I use this everyday on my arms and legs and my skin is so soft. Also when I get a sunburn( and since I'm pale that's a lot) i rubs some on and in decrease the burning sensation.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Daily makeup brush Cleaner by Sephora.


                      I use this on my brushes every other week and t get the makeup off my brushes better than any soap and other products I have used. Also it keeps the hairs in good shape and I don't see the hairs falling out a lot.

 
Tresemme' thermal creations:
 
 
                               I spray this on my hair anytime I'm going to use a heat product on my hair (Hair dryer flat iron ;curling wand, etc.) so my hair won't be damaged in the future because I want to have hair when I'm 50so yeah.
 
 
These are the seven items that I would not be able to live without (for right now) and are my favorites.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment